The next in public meeting of Healthwatch Cumbria and Lancashire board of trustees is taking place on the 26th of July 2022 and you are invited to join.
Our board of trustees meets in public twice a year. These meetings are an opportunity for you to find out about the work we are doing, share your experiences with health and social care services and get involved.
When’s the meeting?
The meeting is taking place on Monday the 26th of July from 1.3-pm to 3.30pm.
What happens at these meetings?
Twice a year, our board meets in public, giving members of the public an opportunity to attend and ask questions. Our trustees come together to ensure that we’re providing the best service for local people and this meeting is a chance to be a part of that process.
These meetings provide an opportunity to:
- Ask questions
- Get to know our board
- Find out more about our work
- Be a part of our governance
If you have any questions for the Board, you can ask them at this meeting. If you want an answer on the day, please send us your questions five working days in advance.
What is due to be discussed
Take a look below for the full agenda of this meeting and the relevant papers:
- Healthwatch Cumbria Annual Report
- Healthwatch Lancashire Annual Report
- Healthwatch Cumbria Operational Report
- Healthwatch Lancashire Operational Report
- Healthwatch Together Progress Report
- North East and North Cumbria Healthwatch Network
- Healthwatch Quality Report
Let us know if you need information in a different format or if you need support as part of the meeting.
To come along
This meeting will be available to attend via a Zoom link and is taking place on Monday the 26th of July from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
Please get in touch if you’d like to join the Board meeting.
- Call us on 0300 3038 037
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org