Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy supports people to raise concerns and complaints about NHS care and treatment.
The Government recognises that the NHS don’t always get things right and it can be challenging for people to raise concerns and complaints.
If you have received treatment, or care, which you are unhappy about and you would like to raise a concern or complaint, we can help.
An Independent NHS Complaints Advocate can help you to:
- Feel confident to raise your concern or complaint
- Understand the NHS complaints process
- Know who to raise your complaint to
- Explore your rights and options at every stage to help you decide what to do
- Understand how to raise complaints about care and support decisions
- Access self-help information
- Find out about other services or organisations that can help
Find out more, or make a referral, by following the links below.