Volunteers are at the heart of our organisation.
Our team of skilled and dedicated volunteers make it possible for us to deliver excellent service to our customers.
We have volunteering opportunities across our wide range of projects.
Current volunteering opportunities include:
- Administration and Reception
- Visiting Health Care Services to check quality of care
- Providing one to one support, information and guidance
- Marketing and social media officers
- Health trainers and advisors
- Youth workers
For further information about any of our projects please take a look at the ‘What we do’ section of the website.
We want to ensure that our volunteers have a rewarding and fulfilling experience. We offer:
- Work experience
- Training opportunities
- Fun and rewarding experiences
If you are interested in volunteering with us or would like any further information please contact Chris Tolley on 01228 550696 or firstname.lastname@example.org